So far I absolutely LOVE my job and my co-workers. I can't wait to really get in there and start getting my hands dirty. I have learned a lot already, but I'm hungry for more! This is the first job that I have been so excited about, that I actually get up and go to work 1-2 hours early just to learn as much as possible as fast as I can!!!
Here's a picture of my desk & the beautiful PNNL campus outside of my window.

3 comments:
Congratulations!! That sounds like such a cool job, did you just find it online? You're still in Kennewick right? Hope you're doing well...I might be up there the week of October 21st through the 28th or something like that, so we'll have to get together so you can meet Camryn!
Congrats! Talk about living the real life Bourne identity! Way to go! Good luck in the next few weeks learning and grabbing the horse by the reins!
congrats Laurie! Awesome job- I am interested to see where this job takes you... keep me posted! :)
Post a Comment