When I started this blog, I fully intended to keep it updated regularly. Seriously. I swear.
Part of the reason being was the lack of updating on MySpace profiles, which made it fairly difficult to actually keep up with friends, and it made keeping in touch frustrating. So I discovered the world of blogging when I was laid off from work, and had tons of time on my hands, so I was on the computer constantly. Now I'm on the computer a lot, but only for the necessities. Like WORK. When you're on the computer 9 hours a day for work, being on the computer when you get home doesn't exactly sound like fun. So I am sorry to say that I have been neglectful on the blogging, even though there definitely wasn't a shortage in subject matter!
Oh well! Can't turn back the clock now, so on we go!
A lot has happened in the past 6 months, so there is plenty to talk about. (Oh boy, I can feel it now... this is going to feel like a really long Christmas letter... LOL). So hold onto your hats people, here it comes....!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome back! ;)
Well ello lovely!! your word verification thingy majiger is making me type in maties..lol.. well ello maties!
What a cliff hanger!! You've left me wanting more, so.... Fill us in!!!
Miss you,
Yessica
Post a Comment